All you need:
4 Italian Sausage Links
3 Bell Peppers (one green, one yellow, and one red) sliced
1 large red onion, diced
1, 14.5 oz can Hy-Vee fire roasted diced tomatoes
2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp minced garlic
All you do:
1. Add a drizzle of olive oil to the bottom of the slow-cooker.
2. Place thawed contents of the freezer bag in slow cooker.
3. Cook on low for 6 hours.
4. Serve over hot noodles or fresh French bread with mozzarella cheese.
- Italian Sausage & Peppers
- Gluten-free rice pasta with eggplant and sausage
- Jimmy Dean sausage recalled due to metal contamination
- R.L. Zeigler Co., Inc. recalls chicken and sausage products
- Minnesota bank robber pepper sprays employees, flees on ATV
- Update: Building clear, students back in class at Century HS after pepper spray incident
- Del Monte Foods Announces Limited Recall of Canned Fiesta Corn Seasoned with Red & Green Peppers Due to Under Processing
- A mom on a popular YouTube show is accused of pepper-spraying her kids when they flubbed their lines