It’ll be a busy weekend in North Iowa with several Democratic Presidential candidates making stops.
On Saturday, U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren will be in Osage and Mason City for meet and greets. Then on Sunday, U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders plans to speak in Osage to talk about his stance on agriculture and investing in rural areas.
Also on Sunday, U.S. Representative Eric Swalwell is expected to be in Ventura.
The Presidential campaign stops in North Iowa don’t end there.
On Wednesday, U.S. Representative Beto O’Roure is scheduled to stop in Mason City.
Osage Meet & Greet Saturday, May 4th
10:15 a.m. CT (doors open), 11:00 a.m. CT (event begins)
715 Main Street
Osage, IA 50461General public can RSVP here
Mason City Meet & Greet Saturday, May 4th
12:45 p.m. CT (doors open), 1:30 p.m. CT (event begins)
Fat Hill Brewing
17 N. Federal Avenue
Mason City, IA 50401
General public can RSVP here
11 a.m. Policy Address on Agriculture and Rural Investment, Sunday, May 5
Swine Arena, Mitchell County Fairgrounds, 1006 Chestnut Street, Osage, IA 50461
Information for the public: This event is free and open to the public.
House Party in Ventura at 10:45 A.M. Sunday, May 5
Specific Details not provided.
When: Wednesday, May 8
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Host: Team Beto
Fat Hill Brewing Company
17 N Federal Avenue
Mason City, IA
- Iowa's 5th season - presidential campaign season - kicks into high gear in north Iowa
- Tips before boating season hits high gear
- North Iowa Bulls release schedule for upcoming season
- Soggy start to planting season in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- North Iowa farmer sees good strawberry crop this season
- Iowa suspends Jackson, Lattimore for season opener
- Kicking-off camping in Iowa
- Bikers "gear up" for upcoming cycling season.
- 30 Iowa counties get Presidential Disaster Declaration
- United Way of North Central Iowa kicking off 2018 fundraising campaign