DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) — A Davenport elementary teacher has pleaded guilty to receiving and distributing child pornography.
The Quad-City Times reports that Michael Ross entered the plea Thursday in U.S. District Court in Davenport. He faces up to 20 years in prison at his April 9 sentencing. Investigators say they found hundreds of images and videos on Ross' computer, laptop and smartphone.
The Davenport Community School District says Ross was hired in August 2013 and had worked at Buchanan and Wilson elementary schools.
- Iowa teacher pleads guilty to receiving child pornography
- Northeast Iowa man pleads guilty to receiving child porn
- Former Sioux Center teacher pleads guilty to abusing child
- Northeast Iowa woman pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Former Iowa youth basketball coach pleads guilty to child porn
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Britt man sentenced for child pornography
- Chickasaw County man arrested for child pornography
- School employee arrested for child pornography
- Teacher pleads not guilty to drunk driving