DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A man has been imprisoned for video recording girls in the bathroom of his West Des Moines record store.
The Polk County District Court clerk’s office says 50-year-old Robert Kuhn was sentenced Thursday to 30 years in prison.
Kuhn was found guilty last month of three counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and three counts of invasion of privacy.
Kuhn was arrested in 2017 after a girl who had worked for him told police she found a video camera hidden on a shelf in the bathroom after Kuhn had asked her to try on dresses.
Federal prosecutors also had filed a child pornography charge but later dropped it.
- Iowa store owner imprisoned for video recording girls in bathroom
- Iowa man convicted of videotaping girls in store bathroom
- Iowa record store owner indicted in hidden camera case
- Man charged with school bathroom video recording pleads not guilty
- Man whose twin baby girls had broken bones is imprisoned
- Iowa couple imprisoned for abuse of disabled woman
- Iowa man imprisoned for neglect of wife's disabled daughter
- Man imprisoned for sex assault of runaway Iowa teen
- Iowa woman accused of faking transplant imprisoned for theft
- Iowa man who tore down, burned LGBTQ flag is imprisoned