RACINE TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is hurt after a motorcycle hits a deer in Mower County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Noah Ernest Parr, 35 of Riceville, IA, was riding north on Highway 63 when a deer ran out in front of his cycle. Parr was unharmed but a passenger, Ashlyn Renee Rodriguez, 22 of Decatur, Alabama, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.
The State Patrol says both riders were wearing a helmet.
This accident happened around 8:30 pm, south of Racine. The Mower County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- Iowa motorcycle rider hits deer in southern Minnesota
- MSP: Man ejected from motorcycle after hitting deer in southern Minnesota
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Motorcycle rider killed in Dodge County
- Cold snap hits North Iowa and Southern Minnesota
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Minnesota woman hurt in northeast Iowa motorcycle crash