AUSTIN, Minn. – An Iowa man is cited after a Sunday traffic accident on Interstate 90.
Authorities say the three-vehicle collision happened around 3 pm at the interchange of I-90 and 4th Street NW in Austin. Law enforcement says Donald Weber, 64, lost his brakes and entered the intersection at a red light, striking one vehicle and knocking into a third vehicle.
Authorities say one person involved was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System but there were no life-threatening injuries. Weber was cited for failure to stop, endangering life or property.
- Iowa man in Austin crash
- Man arrested after chase, crash in Austin
- One injured in Austin crash
- SUV crashes into Austin backyard
- One hurt in Austin crash
- Austin man pleads guilty in NE Iowa burglary
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found
- Jail time for Austin man
- Austin man identified as person killed in Tuesday crash
- Austin man injured in head on crash Monday afternoon