DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is temporarily easing some regulations on propane delivery as cold weather drives demand up.
Reynolds signed a proclamation Friday to suspend some restrictions on the hours crews and drivers can work delivering propane. A release from the governor's office says extreme weather conditions have contributed to low supplies of propane.
The proclamation expires Wednesday.
- Iowa governor lifts propane regulations during deep freeze
- Rochester emerges from deep freeze
- Propane explosion in northwest Iowa
- Deep freeze prompts Iowa universities to call off classes
- Deep freeze grips Upper Midwest; more bitter cold to come
- Austin Utilities kept very busy during the deep freeze
- Mexican investigator says propane gas killed Iowa family
- Federal ban on states regulating sports betting lifted
- Iowa lawmakers to weigh hemp regulations
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa