MILWAUKEE (AP) - SkyWest Airlines says a flight from Iowa to Detroit made an emergency landing in Milwaukee after a sudden loss of cabin pressure.
SkyWest spokeswoman Marissa Snow told the Journal Sentinel that the plane carrying 38 passengers and three crew members left Cedar Rapids at about 7 a.m. and landed safely in Milwaukee at about 8 a.m. Thursday.
Snow says one passenger was treated at a hospital because of a painful ear.
She says the passengers continued on to Detroit on different plane while mechanical crews investigated what caused the loss in cabin pressure.
The Federal Aviation Administration is also investigating.
SkyWest is based in St. George, Utah.
- Iowa flight makes emergency landing in Milwaukee
- Glider makes emergency landing in Worth County
- Iowa State falls to 0-2 with loss to Milwaukee
- Emergency landing Monday at the Rochester airport
- Rochester Grizzlies score eight, down Milwaukee
- Private plane forced to make emergency landing at Mason City airport
- Plane makes unexpected landing on Clear Lake
- Making progress on Blazing Star Landing
- Apollo moon landing math is why your flight lands on time
- Details emerge about Iowa lawmaker's arrest