MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) — Officials in northern Iowa are looking for a work release prisoner who walked away from a residential facility without permission.
Officials say 29-year-old Matthew Ernest Andersen left the Beje Clark Residential Facility in Mason City on Wednesday night and did not return.
Andersen was serving a sentence for domestic abuse assault and other counts in Cerro Gordo County. He was admitted to the work release facility on Feb. 27.
- Iowa authorities looking for escaped Mason City work-release inmate
- Iowa authorities search for Vincent Brown after 'work release escape'
- "Spare Parts" Author in Mason City
- Authorities identify man shot in Mason City
- Mason City Housing Authority opens new location
- Authorities say 22 inmates involved in Iowa prison yard fight
- Authorities recapture jail inmate who fled in northwest Iowa
- Video released in Iowa City shooting
- Authorities investigate fire at vacant Mason City home
- Authorities make arrest after missing Mason City girl is located