AMES, Iowa -- The Big 12 Conference announced its 90-game league slate Wednesday morning, revealing what matchups are in store for the Cyclones this season.
Iowa State will open conference play at Oklahoma State on Jan. 2. The Cyclones have won four of their last five games at Oklahoma State.
Three days later (Jan. 5), the Cyclones will host Kansas for their first home conference game.
Iowa State will have a midweek bye Feb. 11-15. This is the first time the league has scheduled midweek byes since the 2014-15 season.
The Cyclones schedule features a minimum of 18 games against teams that advanced to the NCAA Tournament last season, with the possibility of another in the second game of the Maui Invitational.
See schedule below:
- Iowa State’s Big 12 Schedule Announced
- Iowa DOT road announcements
- Iowa State picked to finish third in Big 12
- Iowa State picked 7th in Big 12 basketball poll
- Waldorf announces schedule changes for the weekend
- 2018-19 Iowa prep football schedules released
- 'Vision North Iowa' plan announced
- Iowa State falls to 0-4 in Big 12 with narrow loss at Kansas
- Iowa State to appeal $25K Big 12 fine for field storming
- Iowa State hands No. 8 Texas Tech 1st Big 12 loss, 68-64