Iowa State sophomore quarterback Zeb Noland is transferring after losing the starting job to freshman Brock Purdy.
Campbell announced on Monday that Noland, who has already used his redshirt season, will leave for another school at the end of the semester.
Noland started five games for the Cyclones, including four this season. Noland threw for 722 yards on 70 of 110 passing, but Purdy has been the spark Iowa State (4-3, 3-2 Big 12) was looking for when he relieved Noland in a win at Oklahoma State three weeks ago.
Senior Kyle Kempt is now the backup, with freshmen Devon Moore and Re-al Mitchell behind him.
- Iowa State QB Zeb Noland to transfer
- Iowa State would support QB Jacob Park's transfer request
- Iowa governor claims lawmakers can't challenge $13M transfer
- Hawkeye basketball player to transfer
- Iowa St QB Kyle Kempt day to day for No. 5 Oklahoma game
- Jayme Closs kidnapper transferred out of Wisconsin
- Century's Horvath to transfer for senior season
- Iowa State Track & Field qualifiers
- The case for Keenum: Vikings QB keeps on disproving doubters
- Gopher QB released from hospital after Nebraska game