The Iowa State Patrol is urging drivers to slow down after a crash involving one of its cars. According to ISP District 6 (Spencer), no injuries were reported after an accident involving one of its troopers. The Iowa State Patrol responded to 119 accidents from around the state from 5 a.m. Monday to 11 a.m. Tuesday. The point of the Facebook post: Slow Down!
- Iowa State Patrol urging drivers to slow down; 119 accidents reported in 30-hour span
- State Patrol advising drivers to slow down
- Iowa State Patrol wants drivers to 'slow down' after another of its vehicles involved in wreck
- Iowa State Patrol urges drivers to use caution on snowy roadways.
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Iowa State Patrol negotiators win competition
- 3-car accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Multiple accidents slowing traffic in southern Minnesota
- Strong winds not slowing down drivers
- State Patrol: Rudd driver involved in Freeborn County crash