CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - Republican candidates vying for the public's vote spoke at the Brunch on the Beach in Clear Lake on Saturday morning.
U.S. Senator Joni Ernst, U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley, Speaker Linda Upmeyer, Secretary of Agriculture Mike Naig, U.S. Congressman Steve King, Iowa Senator Randy Feenstra, and District 4 Congressional candidates Jeremy Taylor and Bret Richards spoke at the brunch.
Click on the video tab for more.
- Iowa Republican candidates speak at Brunch on the Beach
- Governor candidate in North Iowa
- Republican candidates work to energize voters
- Presidential Candidates Speak At Passport To Victory
- Iowa Ag. Secretary candidate makes campaign stop
- Boulton's exit leaves Iowa governor candidates scrambling
- Iowa governor candidates debate tariffs, sexual harassment
- Iowa Secretary of Agriculture candidates make stops in North Iowa
- Swimming warnings in effect for three North Iowa beaches
- Iowa Senate Republicans to release document on harassment