CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - Republican candidates vying for the public's vote spoke at the Brunch on the Beach in Clear Lake on Saturday morning.
U.S. Senator Joni Ernst, U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley, Speaker Linda Upmeyer, Secretary of Agriculture Mike Naig, U.S. Congressman Steve King, Iowa Senator Randy Feenstra, and District 4 Congressional candidates Jeremy Taylor and Bret Richards spoke at the brunch.
Click on the video tab for more.
- Iowa Republican candidates speak at Brunch on the Beach
- Republican candidates work to energize voters
- Governor candidate in North Iowa
- Presidential Candidates Speak At Passport To Victory
- Republicans introduce Iowa abortion constitutional amendment
- Iowa Ag. Secretary candidate makes campaign stop
- Boulton's exit leaves Iowa governor candidates scrambling
- Iowa governor candidates debate tariffs, sexual harassment
- Candidates seeking new caucus voters in Iowa
- Iowa Secretary of Agriculture candidates make stops in North Iowa