MASON CITY, Iowa – Governor Kim Reynolds was in Mason City Tuesday night to speak at the 2019 Pappajohn Entrepreneur Gala.
The event is put on by the NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center to celebrate and honor the “entrepreneurs and partners who make our communities in North Iowa a great place to work and live.”
Besides recognizing the Entrepreneur, Young Entrepreneur, and Business of the Year, the 2019 Gala also posthumously presented the Legacy Award to John K. And Luise V. Hanson for their contributions to North Iowa.
Governor Reynolds called the efforts of NIACC and the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center a “game changer” for North Iowa young people and adults “to help them get the skills and to match them up with the job opportunities that exist right here in your area.”
- Iowa Governor speaks at Entrepreneur Center Gala
- John Pappajohn Center hosts first Entrepreneur Gala
- 'Microgrants' available to Rochester entrepreneurs
- Democrat Delaney wants to talk to Iowa entrepreneurs
- Sarah Sanders to speak at Iowa governor's fundraiser
- Iowa governor blocks limits on guns in child care centers
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa
- Governor candidate in North Iowa
- Governor briefed on Iowa diasters
- Teen rewarded for being an entrepreneur