FLOYD, Iowa - The Iowa Department of Transportation held a meeting on Tuesday night to explain to Floyd residents its plans for improving the interchange between Highway 18 and 218.
Residents were able to ask questions to Iowa DOT representatives and voice their concerns on construction.
Iowa DOT plans on building two overpasses for Highway 18 and connector ramps that will allow traffic access to Highway 218.
Construction will begin in 2021 and last for 2 and a half years.
- Iowa DOT holds public meeting on Floyd interchange
- Iowa DOT proposing new Floyd interchange on Avenue of the Saints
- Iowa DOT road announcements
- Iowa DOT reveals Highway 122 project
- Iowa DOT considering closing some rest areas
- Iowa DOT studying improvements to Highway 18
- Traffic delays expected at Highway 52/I-90 interchange
- Iowa State, Iowa DOT looking at heated pavement
- Iowa DOT asks for public input on Mason City Federal Ave. options
- Bringing the Floyd in Floyd of Rosedale