DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - The Iowa Department of Natural Resources has unveiled a new system that allows people to buy hunting and fishing licenses and permits online.
The new system, Go Outdoors Iowa, launched this year and makes it easier and more convenient for hunters and anglers to purchase licenses, manage profile information, apply for quota hunts and report harvests.
Users can download the Go Outdoors Iowa app for free and log in to their customer profile using their computer, tablet or cellphone to edit customer details, buy new licenses, reprint licenses, set up auto-renewal and other tasks.
The new licensing system can be found at https://www.iowadnr.gov/GoOutdoorsIowa.
And people can still to visit any license agent location to buy their licenses and permits.
- Iowa DNR unveils new online hunting, fishing licensing
- App lets people buy, access Iowa hunting, fishing licenses
- DNR saves dozens from Iowa flood waters
- Minnesota DNR expects good duck hunting when season opens Saturday
- Fewer people are buying Minnesota fishing licenses
- DNR looks for residents' thoughts on Iowa's water quality
- Iowa DNR hopes to increase monarch butterfly population
- Iowa DNR asks people to hold off mowing their ditches
- Impact of diesel fuel leak called 'limited' by Iowa DNR
- Minnesota unveils new driver's licenses and ID cards