DES MOINES, Iowa -- Melcher teenager Liberty “Libby” Boley has been located.
Authorities in Iowa and Texas say she was found unharmed in south Texas. Iowa law enforcement, including the Division of Criminal Investigation, Melcher-Dallas Police Department, Marion County Sheriff’s Office, and the Marion County Attorney’s Office, continue the investigation into the circumstances surrounding Boley's disappearance.
Law enforcement says it would like to thank the public for their vigilance and commitment to helping locate Libby.
Previous story below
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa DCI is asking for the public’s help to locate a missing teenager.
Liberty Boley, 14, was reported missing Monday to the Melcher-Dallas Police Department.
“Liberty, a freshman at Melcher-Dallas High School, has not been seen since. Liberty is a 5 foot 7 inch, white female, with light brown hair, blue eyes, and wears glasses. Liberty was last seen at Melcher-Dallas High School at approximately 2:30 p.m. wearing a black and white tee shirt, purple sweatshirt, black leggings, and brown Ugg boots. Liberty has medical conditions that require regimented medication and she may be without those medications,” the DCI said in a press release.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Liberty Boley is asked to contact the Marion County Sheriff’s Office at 641-828-2220.
- UPDATE: Missing teen found unharmed
- Missing Marshalltown teen found dead
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found
- Missing Austin teen found safe, father says
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found alive
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found
- UPDATE: Missing Hampton man found in Nebraska
- Police: Teen missing in central Minnesota has been found
- UPDATE: 16-year-old missing from Mason City has been found
- UPDATE: Man reported missing in Worth County has been found