Photo Gallery 1 Images
MASON CITY, Iowa - Driving down Iowa 122 in Mason City may become a bit of a hassle.
Beginning Monday morning, lane closures on either end of the project between South Carolina and South Monroe Avenues were put in place. On April 16th, the westbound lanes will be closed, with two way traffic shifting to the eastbound lanes. The eastbound lanes will be reconstructed next year.
Utility relocation work began earlier this year in anticipation for the project.
- Iowa 122 reconstruction project begins
- Iowa DOT reveals Highway 122 project
- 122 project impacting local businesses
- Fire department impacted by 122 project
- Highway 122 construction project impacts so far
- 4th St. SW reconstruction project underway
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Highway 122 project creates dangerous intersections on side streets
- Highway 122 project in Mason City 'a long time coming'
- Neighbors react to 18th Ave NW reconstruction project