BANCROFT, Iowa - An investigation is underway after multiple deceased individuals were located at a residence in a Kossuth County town.
The Iowa Department of Public Safety said the Kossuth County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call at 8:13 a.m. Friday reporting two deceased individuals found at 524 S. Morehouse St.
Officers with the Bancroft Police Department were dispatched to the residence and located a third deceased individual.
“There is no ongoing threat to the public,” the Iowa DPS said.
The incident is under investigation by the Bancroft Police Department, the Kossuth County Sheriff’s Office, the Kossuth County Attorney’s Office and the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.
Additional information will be released pending the notification of families and the completion of the autopsies by the Iowa State Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Investigation underway after multiple deceased individuals located at Kossuth Co. residence
- Death investigation underway in Kossuth County
- Update: Authorities ID man found deceased at Rockwell residence as death investigation continues
- Governor's declaration allowing residents to apply for individual assistance
- Minnesota individual section wrestling quarterfinals
- Minnesota individual section wrestling finals
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Warning about flooded roads in Kossuth County