ROCHESTER, Minn. – An investigation is underway after a man reportedly had a handgun pointed at him while walking to a gas station.
Rochester police say a 26-year-old African American male was on his way to Kwik Trip on Valley High Rd. when a car began to circle in a roundabout and began making racial slurs.
The victim told police the man, described as a young white male driving a darker Buick sedan, pointed a black handgun at him around 2:15 a.m. Thursday.
The victim told police he didn’t do anything to the victim and was just walking to the convenience store.
- Rochester police: Investigation underway after man says a man pointed gun at him
- Rochester police: Wanted man held at gun point, fights with police
- Rochester man accused of knife-point robbery
- Investigation underway into death of Austin man
- Police: Rochester man accused of pointing rifle at woman
- Investigation underway after fire underneath Rochester bridge
- Rochester Police: Man arrested for weekend assault; robbery investigation underway for difference incident
- Rochester police: Death investigation underway after man, 19, dies at group home
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing a gun
- Federal gun charge filed against Rochester man