OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a trailer and Bobcat worth a total of around $63,000 were stolen from Carr’s Tree Service in Byron.
Authorities say it was reported Wednesday around 2:30 p.m. and the theft is believed to have happened between Dec. 28-Jan. 3.
A 2006 trailer is valued at $15,000 and the 2013 Bobcat is valued at $48,000. Both were taken from the parking lot.
No suspects have been identified and anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers.
- Investigation underway after equipment thefts in Olmsted County
- Residential burglary investigation underway in Olmsted County
- Pair of theft investigations underway in Olmsted Co.
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Theft investigation underway after tools taken from Olmsted County MnDOT project
- Package thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Arson investigation underway way after structure fire in Olmsted CO.
- Tractor, hay bales farm equipment damaged in Olmsted Co. blaze
- Residential burglary being investigated in Olmsted County
- Another construction site theft reported in Olmsted County