MASON CITY, Iowa – Law enforcement conducted a search in a Mason City neighborhood Wednesday afternoon.
The police department says a search warrant was executed in the 400 block of 1st Street NE as part of an ongoing criminal investigation.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office and the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force and Special Operations Group assisted with the search.
- Investigation leads to search in Mason City neighborhood
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- City addresses flooding issues in two Mason City neighborhoods
- Megan Meyer leads experienced Mason City attack
- Two homes searched in Mason City
- Unexpected development in Mason City administrator search
- UPDATE: Code Red Issued in Mason City neighborhood
- Residents cleaning up in Mason City's Eastbrooke neighborhood
- Stabbing investigation underway in Mason City
- Shooting investigation underway in Mason City