OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - An early-morning crash on Highway 14 resulted in airbag deployments and injuries.
The Minnesota State Patrol said a 2000 Pontiac Bonneville driven by a 22-year-old male from Rochester was eastbound when it attempted to turn and was struck by a 2017 Jeep Renegade driven by a 32-year-old female from Eyota. The names of those involved have not been released.
There were injuries, according to MSP, and airbags were deployed in both vehicles. The accident happened at Highway 14 and Chester Rd. SE in Marion Township.
- Injuries reported after 2-vehicle crash Thursday morning on Highway 14 in Olmsted Co.
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- Two hurt in Olmsted County crash on Highway 14
- 1 suffers injuries during 2-vehicle crash on Broadway Ave.
- Multiple accidents, injuries reported in Olmsted Co. crashes
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 2 with minor injuries after 2-vehicle crash in SE Mason City
- 3 with serious injuries after Thursday accident in Olmsted Co.