HIGH FOREST TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Wet conditions contributed to a one-vehicle crash in Olmsted County Tuesday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened just before 10 am as a 2003 Lincoln LS sedan was merging from eastbound Interstate 90 onto northbound Highway 63. The car hydroplaned and hit the concrete bridge guardrail.
The State Patrol has not released the names of the people in the car but says the driver was a 49-year-old woman from New Richland and the passenger was a 68-year-old woman from Albert Lea. There are injuries from this accident.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Stewartville Fire Department, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- Multiple accidents, injuries reported in Olmsted Co. crashes
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- Snowmobiler crashes in Olmsted County
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- Olmsted Co. Sheriff: Multiple injuries after separate weekend crashes
- Injuries reported after 2-vehicle crash Thursday morning on Highway 14 in Olmsted Co.
- Package thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Report of shots fired in Olmsted County