MASON CITY, Iowa – A charge of indecent exposure against a Clear Lake man is dropped.
Erik Creighton Bienfang, 21, was arrested August 10 at 2 N. Lakeview Drive after complaints of a man being nude on a city dock.
The Cerro Gordo County Attorney’s Office, however, filed to dismiss that charge just three days later and all court costs will be paid by the state.
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Man accused of indecent exposure at RCTC
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary
- Man who threw cat into river in 2015 arrested for indecent exposure
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony