As rain pummeled the viewing area Tuesday night into Wednesday, so locations received more than five inches of rain.
Rochester received more than six inches of rain over the course of 24 hours, while Mantorville and Albert Lea easily eclipsed the 3-inch mark.
Locations like Charles City, Algona and Fillmore all received more than two inches of rain.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Impressive rainfall totals over 24-hour period
- Impressive rainfall totals in some locations over past 48 hours
- 24-hour rainfall totals eclipse more than an inch in most of viewing area
- Rainfall totals from June 8-10
- Impressive season for the Austin Bruins comes to an end
- Up to 8 inches of rain in some locations in 24-hour span
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals updates
- 3rd period flurry leads to Bruins win
- Bulls stun Grizzlies in third period comeback
- Inspecting flood infrastructure after heavy rainfall