As rain pummeled the viewing area Tuesday night into Wednesday, so locations received more than five inches of rain.
Rochester received more than six inches of rain over the course of 24 hours, while Mantorville and Albert Lea easily eclipsed the 3-inch mark.
Locations like Charles City, Algona and Fillmore all received more than two inches of rain.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Impressive rainfall totals over 24-hour period
- Impressive rainfall totals in some locations over past 48 hours
- Rainfall totals from June 8-10
- Inspecting flood infrastructure after heavy rainfall
- 3rd period flurry leads to Bruins win
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- Jeep totaled in Mason City collision
- Tallying Tuesday's rainfall; more storms on the horizon?
- Flooding possible with more significant rainfall on the way
- Mason City road closed due to recent rainfall