KIMT – Some locations on the eastern side of the viewing area received nearly five inches of rain over the past 48 hours.
The Cresco area received around 4.7 inches of rain, and areas around Preston, Charles City and Osage were in the 2-3.5-inch range.
Check out the map for rainfall totals.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Impressive rainfall totals in some locations over past 48 hours
- Impressive rainfall totals over 24-hour period
- Heavy rainfall in the forecast for next 48 hours
- Rainfall totals from June 8-10
- Klobuchar raises $1M within 48 hours of launching 2020 bid
- Watch: KIMT interviews CBS' Jim Axelrod ahead of "48 Hours" looking into Huisentruit case
- Dozens of phone calls received by Mason City PD after "48 Hours" piece focusing on Huisentruit
- The next 24 to 48 hours are crucial to avoid a potential government shutdown
- 24-hour rainfall totals eclipse more than an inch in most of viewing area
- Looking back at a soggy past 24 hours