KIMT – Some locations on the eastern side of the viewing area received nearly five inches of rain over the past 48 hours.
The Cresco area received around 4.7 inches of rain, and areas around Preston, Charles City and Osage were in the 2-3.5-inch range.
Check out the map for rainfall totals.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Impressive rainfall totals in some locations over past 48 hours
- Impressive rainfall totals over 24-hour period
- Rainfall totals from June 8-10
- Inspecting flood infrastructure after heavy rainfall
- Many areas received around an inch of rain over past 24 hours
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- Jeep totaled in Mason City collision
- Ringing in the noon hour
- Tallying Tuesday's rainfall; more storms on the horizon?
- Flooding possible with more significant rainfall on the way