WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – The Interstate 35 on- and off-ramps at exit 203 near Hanlontown will be closed at times Thursday for pavement resurfacing work, depending on the weather.
The Iowa Department of Transportation says the north- and southbound ramps will not be closed at the same time and both should be open by Thursday evening.
The DOT says it would like to remind drivers to use caution, obey the speed limit, and remember that traffic fines are at least double in work zones.
- I-35 ramp closures Thursday in Worth County
- Multiple crashes on I-35 in Worth County
- UPDATE: I-35 reopened after semi crash in Worth County
- I-35 ramps to close north of Mason City
- I-35 ramps to close north of Clear Lake
- Construction error delaying new exit ramp on I-35 at Ames
- State Patrol: Semi carrying load of meat burns on I-35 in Worth County
- Accident on I-35 in Franklin County
- Car/deer accident blocked I-35
- Boating season ramping up