STEELE COUNTY, Minn. – Three people from Iowa are hurt in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 35.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it occurred a little after 10:30 pm Friday near mile marker 39 in Steele County. A 2005 Dodge Neon driven by Ebony Theresa Shonta Hill, 29 of Fort Dodge, was traveling north when it left the highway and overturned in the ditch.
Hill and two passengers, Ere’ziah Tasanee Jones, 12, and Erielle Ray Whimper, 7, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Owatonna Hospital for treatment. The State Patrol says all three were wearing seat belts.
The Steele County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- I-35 crash in Minnesota injures three Iowans
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- Two Iowans injured in crash north of Dover
- Rollover crash near Minnesota-Iowa border on I-35
- Minnesota woman killed in I-35 crash in north Iowa
- Part of I-35 closed in Minnesota
- I-35 and I-90 reopened in southern Minnesota
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Multiple crashes on I-35 in Worth County
- Traffic impacted after crash on I-35