MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, Minn. – A new partnership has been forged between the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, Iowa Wolves, and Hy-Vee.
The deal includes digital signage on the exterior of the Target Center and in the arena surrounding the opening tip for regular season games for all three teams.
“We couldn’t be more excited to begin this partnership with Hy-Vee and welcome them into our Timberwolves, Lynx and Iowa Wolves family,” says Timberwolves & Lynx CEO Ethan Casson. “Hy-Vee is a leader in our market with incredibly loyal customers that has seen significant growth recently, which mirrors the current state of our three brands as well. We look forward to many years of growing these two organizations together and engaging with our phenomenal fan bases.”
For the Iowa Wolves, the Hy-Vee logo will be placed near mid-court inside Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines.
The partnership also includes a digital cookbook with Hy-Vee products, community activism, and select Hy-Vee stores will also carry Timberwolves merchandise.
“The Timberwolves, Lynx and Iowa Wolves have a passionate fan base that spans throughout the region and we are thrilled to be a part of all the action and excitement,” says Hy-Vee chairman, CEO, and president Randy Edeker. “Like Hy-Vee, these teams are deeply dedicated to the communities they are in, making this connection a true fit when it comes to our growing list of sports partnerships.”
- Hy-Vee teaming up with Minnesota Timberwolves
- Minnesota family sues Hy-Vee over pasta salad illness
- Hy-Vee taking over Weber & Judd pharmacies in Minnesota
- Hy-Vee helping to decrease opioid abuse
- Recall issued for Hy-Vee Pasta Salad
- Hy-Vee partners with Rochester Public Schools
- More discount medications available at Hy-Vee
- Former MVP signs with Timberwolves
- Hy-Vee still considering major new development in Austin
- Hy-Vee passes out balloons at Mayo Clinic