WEST DES MOINES, Iowa – Hy-Vee says its register round up event in August raised more than $100,000.
Conducted in partnership with the Pinky Swear Foundation, customers at Hy-Vee’s over 260 stores were asked to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar between August 1 and August 18.
“We are excited to share the results of the Hy-Vee Pinky Swear Register Roundup fundraiser,” said Erica Campbell, executive director of Pinky Swear Foundation. “We value our partnership with Hy-Vee and sincerely appreciate its customers for their compassion and generosity. The money raised from this year’s Hy-Vee Pinky Swear Register Roundup will make a real impact to further our mission to help even more families with a child battling cancer.”
Hy-Vee says its four-year partnership with the Pinky Swear Foundation has helped raise more than $1.1 million.
- Hy-Vee customers donate over $100,000 to help cancer families
- Hy-Vee teaming up with Minnesota Timberwolves
- Hy-Vee helping to decrease opioid abuse
- Recall issued for Hy-Vee Pasta Salad
- Hy-Vee partners with Rochester Public Schools
- More discount medications available at Hy-Vee
- Minnesota family sues Hy-Vee over pasta salad illness
- Hy-Vee still considering major new development in Austin
- Hy-Vee passes out balloons at Mayo Clinic
- Local Hy-Vee evacuated after refrigerant line break