EARLVILLE, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say the husband of a woman killed in what was initially believed to be a fatal fall at a northeastern Iowa farm has been charged with her murder.
The Delaware County Sheriff's Office said in a news release Thursday that 42-year-old Todd Michael Mullis had been arrested on a warrant charging him with first-degree murder in the Nov. 10 death of 39-year-old Amy Lynn Mullis.
The department says an autopsy showed that Amy Mullis died after receiving injuries that included multiple stab wounds to her back with a corn rake.
Mullis was arrested without incident on Thursday and remains jailed without bail.
- Husband arrested in death of woman killed at NE Iowa farm
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- UPDATE: Minnesota man killed in NE Iowa farm accident
- Iowa woman charged in crash that killed husband
- Officials: Woman, 3 sons escaped Iowa fire that killed husband
- Western Iowa woman who killed husband granted work release
- Semi totaled, 2,500 chickens killed in NE Iowa rollover crash
- NE Iowa man gets life for killing girlfriend's daughter
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man stabs himself after threatening woman's life
- NE Iowa woman charged with theft, 10 counts of forgery