ROCHESTER, Minn. - More than 400 are without power after a vehicle crashed into a power pole and snapped it in half Thursday morning.
The crash happened at 3rd Ave. and 16th St. just before 9 a.m. When authorities arrived on the scene, power lines were seen near the ground.
The reason for the crash and potential injuries to the occupants of the vehicle are unknown.
You can check on changes to the power outages here.
- Hundreds without power in Rochester after vehicle snaps power pole in half
- Power outage affects hundreds
- One injured in Northwood crash when vehicle hits power pole
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- Police: Southern MN man going 102 mph loses control, car launches in air and snaps power pole
- Power of the Purse fundraiser in Rochester
- Kindness is Powerful
- Greek Quinoa Power Bowl
- Man facing potential DWI charge after hitting power pole in Olmsted Co.
- Power outage: 500 poles broken, on ground in Freeborn, Mower counties