UPDATE: Power is now restored to more than 3,400 people in Rochester after an outage late Friday afternoon, according to RPU.
ROCHESTER, Minn. – Hundreds of power outages are being reported in northwest Rochester.
The online outage map of Rochester Public Utilities shows the outage mainly happened north of 37th Street NW and along and west of Highway 52. As of 4:20, over 2,500 customers are listed as without power. RPU crews are already at work trying to restore service.
No word yet on what has caused the outage.
- UPDATE: Power restored to thousands after power outage in Rochester
- UPDATE: Power restored after major outage in downtown Rochester
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- UPDATE: Power restored after outages in Kossuth County
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa
- Power outage affects hundreds
- UPDATE: Power restored for nearly 1,000 in northwest Rochester
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- UPDATE: Over 1,400 power outages in Rochester Tuesday afternoon
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa, southern Minnesota