UPDATE: The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office says 911 service was restored around 2:50 pm.
ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 911 outage is affecting a couple hundred people in southern Minnesota Monday.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Century Link tells them a limited number of landline customers have lost 911 service in:
People affected by this outage should use a cell phone to call 911 for any emergency assistance.
The Sheriff’s Office says the cause of this outage is unknown and Century Link is working to fix the problem but it is also not known where full 911 service will be restored.
- Hundreds affected by 911 outage in southern Minnesota
- Power outage affects hundreds
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Investigation underway into Minnesota 911 outage
- Minnesota 911 outage blamed on human error
- Hundreds of 911 calls go unanswered due to Minnesota service outage
- Hundreds in Mason City affected by power outage early Tuesday
- 911 services restored after large SE Minnesota outage
- Klobuchar calls for investigation into 911 outage
- Mower County Sheriff's Office addresses 911 outage