BUCHANAN COUNTY, Iowa – A North Iowa driver is dead after colliding with a semi.
The Iowa State Patrol says Bailey N. Devries, 22 of Hardy, was driving a car east on Highway 20 in Buchanan County, lost control, slid through the median near mile marker 252, and was hit by a westbound semi.
The State Patrol says Devries was dead at the scene. The crash happened around 6:15 pm Tuesday and is still under investigation.
- Humboldt County driver killed in collision with semi
- Trial set in deadly Humboldt County collision
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Mower County driver unhurt in van/semi collision
- Bremer County man killed in car/semi collision
- Not guilty plea in deadly Humboldt County collision
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Rochester driver in Nicollet County collision
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision