Rochester, Minn. – The U.S. Marshal’s, assisted by Olmsted County officials, arrested a man Thursday who had a federal warrant for large-scale human trafficking.
Authorities say Devon Perkins was arrested at West River Parkway and 41st St. NW around 4:39 p.m. Thursday.
He is going to be extradited to the District of New Mexico. Authorities don’t know how long he has been in Olmsted County.
- Human trafficking arrest in Olmsted County
- Learning about human trafficking
- Families learn about human trafficking
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- Rochester police investigating human trafficking at hotel
- Area family learning about human trafficking
- Rollover accident in Olmsted County
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County fugitive finally caught