CRESCO, Iowa – A trial is scheduled in a northeast Iowa case of child sex abuse.
Kane Vaughn, 18 of Cresco, is pleading not guilty to 3rd degree sex abuse. He’s accused of sex with a 12-or-13-year-old female between March 7 and March 8 in Howard County.
Vaughn was arrested on March 11. His trial is set to begin on July 17.
- Howard County teen pleads not guilty to sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Howard County man pleads guilty to burglaries
- Wright County man pleads guilty to sex with teen
- Two plead guilty in Howard County drug bust
- Howard County man pleads not guilty to writing bad checks
- Howard County motorcyclist pleads not guilty in collision
- MN man pleads not guilty in Howard County beating
- Howard County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Howard County lawyer pleads guilty to stealing from clients