CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County man pleads guilty to writing bad checks.
Tyler Scott Juveland, 31 of Lime Springs, entered a guilty plea Monday to 2nd degree theft. Authorities say that Juveland wrote seven bad checks to Cresco man between February and April 2018. Juveland has now been given two to five years of supervised probation and been ordered to pay $3366.70 in restitution to his victim.
Juveland must also live at a residential treatment facility for up to one year.
- Howard County man sentenced for bad checks
- Howard County man pleads not guilty to writing bad checks
- Final sentence for Howard County drug bust
- Howard County farmer sentenced to federal prison
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- Austin woman sentenced for bad checks and drugs
- Not guilty plea in bad check case
- Man accused of multiple Howard County burglaries
- Howard County man pleads guilty to burglaries
- Howard County man facing federal stalking charges