NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Cresco man is pleading not guilty in a 100+ mile per hour chase.
Adam Benjamin Collings, 29, is charged with 1st degree theft and eluding. Law enforcement says he stole a truck from Aluma-line property in Cresco, then led authorities on a pursuit on Interstate 35 that lasted nearly 25 miles.
Collings is accused of reaching speeds of over 100 mph and swerving in and out of traffic before stop sticks were deployed and he was halted in Worth County.
Arresting officers say Collings attempted to run in front of a semi before being taken to the ground.
His trial is set to begin on February 20.
- Howard County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Fillmore County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Man pleads not guilty in high speed chase
- Man accused of second high-speed chase pleads not guilty
- Howard County man pleads guilty to burglaries
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Howard County man pleads not guilty to writing bad checks
- MN man pleads not guilty in Howard County beating
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Howard County beating
- Howard County lawyer pleads guilty to stealing from clients