CRESCO, Iowa – A guilty plea is entered in a rash of Howard County burglaries.
Authorities say Daryl Edward Sobolik, 48 of Cresco, stole or tried to steal from five Howard County homes between September 2017 and May 2018. Investigators say Sobolik confessed during questioning to burglarizing 10 homes over two years.
He is pleading guilty to two counts of 3rd degree burglary. His sentencing is scheduled for January 23, 2019.
- Howard County man pleads guilty to burglaries
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Man accused of multiple Howard County burglaries
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Howard County beating
- Howard County man pleads not guilty to writing bad checks
- MN man pleads not guilty in Howard County beating
- Howard County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Howard County bank robbery
- Austin man pleads guilty to bloody burglary
- Austin man pleads guilty to rural burglary