CRESCO, Iowa – A pair of drug trials are set in Howard County.
Brittany Marie Balk, 29 of Cresco, and Steven Nesbitt, 26 of Cresco, were arrested January 4 after law enforcement says Balk was pulled over for a defective muffler. Court documents state that a search of the vehicle found 7.43 grams of methamphetamine and some unidentified pills.
Balk and Nesbitt are both charged with possession with intent to deliver meth, possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Their trials are scheduled to begin on April 3.
- Howard County duo to stand trial for drugs
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges
- Worth County duo to stand trial for meth and pot
- Howard County man to stand trial for drugs and a bayonet
- Minnesota duo to stand trial for North Iowa hotel assault
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- Duo charged after Hancock County drug search
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Final sentence for Howard County drug bust