DECORAH, Iowa – Two Cresco residents got into an auto accident in Winneshiek County.
It happened Sunday afternoon on Pole Line Road in Orleans Township. The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says Dean Quandahl, 58, was driving west and slowed to turn when he was hit from behind by Gerardo Rosales-Aguilar, 59.
Quandahl was transported to Cresco Hospital by private vehicle. Rosales-Aguilar was cited for failure to stop in an assured distance.
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Two Cresco drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County
- Train and truck collide in Winneshiek County
- Winneshiek, Howard Counties strike deal to house inmates
- Rochester driver crashes in Winneshiek County
- Driver identified in deadly Winneshiek County crash
- Helicopter crash in Howard County
- Howard County burglar gets probation
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash