A three-day cold spell will begin Thursday and go into the weekend, and wind chills could reach around negative-35, according to the National Weather Service.
Overnight lows are expected to be around -16 degrees Friday morning as arctic air moves into the area with wind chills going below -30.
Highs on Friday will remain sub-zero, while double-digit sub-zero temps will remain for Saturday morning.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Bitter cold on the way as wind-chill temps could reach 35 below zero later this week
- Coming up: Wind chill temps could reach 50-below this week
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect as feels-like temps expected to reach 35 below
- Wind Chill Warning: Wind chills of 30 below or less
- Bitter cold follows snow storm
- Working from home due to the bitter chill
- Wind Chill Warning still in effect for some, but warmer temps on the way
- StormTeam 3: Wind chills return to the forecast as temps drop well below the norm
- Life-threatening wind chills could break records
- Tracking another round of dangerous wind chills