ROCHESTER, Minn. – An investigation is underway into a Friday evening house fire.
The Rochester Fire Department says it happened around 7 pm in the 600 block of 22nd Street NE. Fire crews say they arrived at the scene to see smoke coming from the roof. The home had already been evacuated.
Firefighters entered and quickly put out flames in the basement, stopping the fire from spreading. An estimated $80,000 in fire and smoke damage was done to the home. No one was injured in this incident.
Rochester Police Department, Rochester Public Utilities, Minnesota Energy Resources, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- House fire under investigation in Rochester
- Small fire in Rochester house
- UPDATE: Cause of Rochester house fire under investigation
- UPDATE: Dog dies in Rochester house fire
- 4 cats dead after Rochester house fire
- Early-morning shooting of house in Rochester under investigation
- Kitchen fire in Rochester
- Shots fired in Rochester
- Investigation into Mason City house fire
- Worth County house fire under investigation