LE ROY, Minn. – The occupant of a home was able to escape safely during a fire early Wednesday morning.
The Le Roy and Chester fire departments responded to a house fire call at 510 E. Main St. and found an active fire in the basement that crews were able to extinguish.
Authorities on scene told KIMT that the occupant of the home was there at the time of the fire and did call 911.
Part of Main St. from Harrison St. to Ada St. was blocked off before reopening just after 6 a.m.
There is no word on the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage.
- House fire early Wednesday morning in Mower County
- Sunday morning house fire in rural Mower county
- 1 hospitalized after early-morning semi accident in Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Fire in Mower county destroys two vehicles
- Three arrested in Rochester early Wednesday morning
- Semi carrying full load of chickens destroyed by fire early Thursday in Mower County
- $15K in damage after early-morning house fire in Rochester
- Early-morning house fire in Byron damages garage
- Crews battle house fire in extreme cold in Mower Co.