HAYFIELD, Minn. – The American Red Cross is helping a family after their house was destroyed by fire.
The Hayfield Fire Department says it was called out around 9:45 am to a single-family home in the 700 block of Center Avenue South. No one was injured in the blaze and the home is being considered a total loss. The cause has not been determined.
The Red Cross says its volunteers are helping two adults and one child who were living at the home.
- House destroyed by flames in Dodge County
- Garage destroyed by flames in Rochester
- Flames destroy minvan in Clear Lake
- Flames destroy a porch in a southwest Rochester neighborhood
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Teen sentenced for deadly Dodge County rollover
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- Dodge County getting $135,000 transportation grant