ROCHESTER, Minn. – Construction of a new hotel at the old location of Virgil’s Auto Clinic will begin affecting travel on 11th Avenue SW.
Rochester Public Works says the road will be limited to one northbound lane and two southbound lanes, all just 11 feet across. Parking along 1st Street SW will also be closed along the project site and sidewalks will be shut down completely along 11th Avenue from 2nd Street to 1st Street SW, 1st Street SW from 11th Avenue to the west, and 2nd Street SW from 11th Avenue to the west.
These restrictions will go into effect Monday, weather permitting.
- Hotel construction to limit travel on 11th Avenue SW in Rochester
- 4th Street SW undergoing reconstruction
- Proposing a new middle school in SW Rochester
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- Rochester hotel evacuated after fire
- Travelers Hotel will not be landmark
- 4th St. SW reconstruction project underway
- Road construction to affect Olmsted County travelers
- Setting speed limits in Rochester residential areas
- 18th Avenue NW construction pushed back due to weather