MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of damaging property at Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa is sentenced to one year of probation.
Jordan Kenneth Hendrickson, 29 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to serious misdemeanor trespass. Authorities say he entered the Mason City hospital on April 24 and damaged shelving, roll-up security cabinets, and door glass.
Hendrickson was sentenced Monday. He was also ordered to pay restitution and a $315 civil penalty. He received a deferred judgment, which means this crime will be wiped from his record if Hendrickson successfully completes this probation.
- Hospital vandal sentenced
- Hospital vandal pleads guilty
- Downtown Mason City vandal sentenced
- Third sentence in Byron High School vandalism
- Lake Mills man sentenced for Light Plant vandalism
- Kensett man sentenced for hospital damage
- Hospital harasser sentenced in Cerro Gordo County
- King charged with casino vandalism
- Charge dropped in casino vandalism
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized