AUSTIN, Minn. – Hormel Foods Corporation is being triply honored as a workplace.
The company is announcing that it is ranked #16 on the 19th annual Corporate Responsibility Magazine Best Corporate Citizens List.
“We are honored to be recognized, once again, as one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens,” said Jim Snee, Hormel’s chairman of the board, president and chief executive officer. “This recognition is a tribute to the efforts of our 20,000 inspired team members who are committed to making the world a better place. At Hormel Foods, we know that building corporate social value and creating economic value do not have to be competing goals. We will continue our focus on being a great corporate citizen because it is simply the right thing to do.”
This is the 10th consecutive year Hormel has made the Best Corporate Citizens list and the fourth time it has been in the top 20.
In addition, Hormel says it was ranked #75 on the Military Times Best for Vets Employers list. Hormel says this is the 6th consecutive year they’ve made the list for best employers of veterans. The company also says it recently received a Beyond the Yellow Ribbon award from the Minnesota Department of Military Affairs for the company’s “long tradition of supporting American troops, both in peacetime and war.”
Hormel says it actively recruits veterans and service members every year.
- Hormel honored as a workplace
- Workplace wellness
- Groundbreaking Research by Hormel
- Hormel Foundation gives out millions
- Hormel workers support United Way
- Hormel Host STEM Boot Camp
- Hormel honored as one of world's best employers
- Hormel gives out millions in profit sharing
- Hormel Foods becomes a Yellow Ribbon Company
- Hormel is helping military families this Easter